2013 Juvenile Arthritis March
March 2, 2013 - Mall of America
Online Registration is now closed
and will be available at the event
NEW: Kids Get Arthritis Merchandise!
This year we will have Kids Get Arthritis too merchandise available for sale.Check out what we have!
Come JAM with us!
Get in the spirit and help us JAM for a cure! As the nation’s most common cause of disability, arthritis affects nearly 50 million adults and 300,000 children in the United States (and more than 12,000 in the Upper Midwest Region alone!)
At the Event...
* Walk around Mall of America
* Post event celebration with prizes and awards
* Prizes for best costume and most team spirit
* Awards for top team & individual fundraisers
* Meet others with juvenile arthritis
* Enjoy the fun, festivities and free health information
* JAMmin’ Walker - No Fees
To further the mission of the Arthritis Foundation, set a goal to make a difference. Participants must raise a minimum of $100 to receive a JAM t-shirt!
* Juvenile Arthritis HERO - No Fees
Those living with juvenile arthritis will receive a FREE colored t-shirt!
* JAMmin’ in your JAMmies - No Fees
Can't JAM with us, but still want to support the cause?
You can still fundraise and we'll send you your t-shirt!
Team up and fundraise for a Cure!
The top 10 fundraising teams will receive VIP treatment following JAM on March 2. Each of our 10 fundraising superstar teams will receive 5 tickets to enjoy a private brunch at Mall of America. Teams can choose which team members will attend the VIP party. VIPs will be notified on Friday, March 1 of their winning spot.
* 7:00 a.m. – Registration, T-shirt pick up, Health Fair & kid zone
* 7:45 a.m. – Program featuring our honoree and major sponsors
* 8:05 a.m. – Warm up exercises
* 8:15 a.m. – Walk begins
* 9:00 Walk concludes with Celebration Ceremony & Awards
Contact Liz Atchison at firstname.lastname@example.org or
(651) 229-5371 for more information.